A Season of
Prayer and Fasting
Join us in prayer...
1. Give Thanks! We have seen God do mighty things. Give thanks for our previous ERC conference leaders: John Winebrenner, Ken Boldosser, Gail Dunn, Edward Rosenberry, Debra Bender, Jack Selcher, Tom Lucas, Jim Moss Sr., Kevin Richardson, Chuck Frank, Nick DiFrancesco, etc. Give thanks for all the leaders who have blessed your life. Those who have taught you, protected you and challenged you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Psalm 100; Philippians 4:4-9)
2. Pray that God will raise up a leader for the Conference after His own heart, one who loves God, one who is characterized by godly love for others, one who is obedient to the faith, one of great integrity, one who has a spirit of humility and a heart for service.
(Mark 12:30-31; Acts 20:19; 2 Corinthians 5:15)
3. Pray for converts and a culture of discipleship. Pray that saved souls are experiencing growth in Christian maturity and discipling others. (Matthew 28:19)
4. Pray that God blesses the search committee with spiritual wisdom and discernment. Pray for God’s guidance throughout the process of finding a new Director. (James 1:5)
5. Pray for unity in the Spirit in the bond of peace amid a time of potential divisiveness and separation. We are better together, we need each other. (Ephesians 4:3)
6. Pray for repentance throughout our churches. May we truly look inward and fall on our faces before God confessing our sins and unfaithfulness. May we seek forgiveness, repair relationships and be humble in spirit. We are all sinners saved by grace. Thanks be to God for his glorious grace. (Revelation Chapters 2-3)
7. Pray for the churches in the conference to be awakened, revived and active in building churches patterned after God’s design, loving all people as God has loved us.
(Colossians 3:12-13, John 13:34)
Thank you for praying with us... ERC Search Team: Tim Bistline, Bob Cassel, Lance Finley, Terry Jansma, Victor Johnson, Rachel Neely-Pletcher, Judd Spencer.